Friday, August 15, 2008

My First Sketch

On 2 Peas in a Bucket they have a stamping forum. They have a nice group of stampers who do weekly sketches. I signed up to create one for this week. I have never done this before, so I decided to make a card and draw the sketch from the card. Here are the results!






And here is what the tag looks like on the inside:



I think drawing a sketch is easier than producing a card that resembles the original sketch. :) I have drawn many sketches... but my project usually wanders away from the sketch and becomes their own person.

If you want to play along here is the thread at 2 Peas in a bucket. http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/mb.asp?cmd=display&thread_id=2627689

TFL!

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!