Monday, March 30, 2009

Teal, Brown, Light Green...

These cards all started from a color challenge and veered off to a little darker palette. I ended up making two cards as I was playing around. This happens to me a lot when I am creating, I end up with major scraps and this time I decided to create two cards that look very similar but with two different layouts.

Card # 1
Card # 2


Unfortunately the vintage paper photographs so much darker and the stamping is really a lovely layer ontop of it.

Products:

  • Tim Holtz - Stampers Anonymous - Flights of Fancy
  • Cornish Heritage Farms - Silhouette Blooms I
  • Hero Arts - Heart Winged Butterfly
  • Impression Obsession - Inspire
  • Versafine - Vintage Sepia, Deep Lagoon
  • Ranger Distress Inks - Shabby Shutters, Broken China
  • B Line Lace Background
  • Fiskars - Border Punch
  • Martha Stewart Edger
  • Marvy Uchida Scalloped Circle, Circle Punch

Thanks for stopping by...

Suzz


3 comments:

  1. How pretty that stamping on the text is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely lovely - I love these type of cards, and the butterfly offsets if really nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both lovely! I love your butterfly and the second one is beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!