Sunday, April 26, 2009

A busy weekend...

We have had a really busy weekend... Track meet, soccer game, baseball practice, SRE and birthday parties. (One of which was hosted at our house for family for our 2 oldest) You name it we have done it... I only had time to work on one card which was supposed to be for Kwerner's color challenge, but I think the colors might be a little off so I might play with the colors again. The colors for the challenge were red, brown, yellow, turquoise, and white.



This stamp is from Rubber Stampede. I forgot I even had it and was digging out a stamp to send off and found it and thought "Oh I have to play with this again".

The shapes are from the nestabilities and I actually stamped the image twice to be able to get 3 shapes cut out.

Products:

  • Rubber Stampede - Wild Rose Background
  • Nestabilities
  • Versafine - Vintage Sepia
  • Watercolor Pencils
  • Stampabilities - Happy Birthday 01
  • B Line - Lace Background
  • Ranger Distress Inks - Broken China

Thanks as always for stopping by... I appreciate all your comments and visits!

Suzz

7 comments:

  1. Wow! What a busy weekend! That is a lot!!! This card is just fabulous... love those roses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are something Sue! I wish I could make DP sing like you do! And your painting of the image is just so beautiful and elegant too! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that sure is one super busy weekend!! I can't believe you managed to create such a beauty, you are amazing Sue!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like it was a very busy weekend. This is such a pretty card. I like the flowers and colors. And how neat to use octagonal shapes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous! Love your cards,Suzz!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sue....This is GORGE!!! Just LOVE it.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sue,
    I gave you an award on my blog, I hope you don't mind.

    Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!