Saturday, November 7, 2009

Trees in Moonlight

We had the biggest orange moon the other night... My DD and I were admiring it as we ran to a meeting together.


It looked very similar to this:

Of course the sky was a little darker here than I put in this card. :) The sentiment on this was something I ordered. Usually I buy stamps when I see them, but my LSS was having a special on Verses stamps and I love their stamps. So I went through the catalogue and ordered this one. I have so many birds stamps and make so many scenes I knew this would work well.

The trees are from Stampers Anonymous - Tim Holtz Reindeer Flight. (I actually have the wood block but wish I had bought the set.)

The sentiment is from Verses and the rest is Ranger Distress Inks Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed, Broken China. I stamped the trees with Versafine Olympia Green.

My favorite birds are from the B Line Birds Cube.

Have a fabulous day. I am off to clean.. aack!

Suzz

10 comments:

  1. Oh I love the full moon! It's been so nice at night, with the drapes open and seeing all that majestic light:)

    Gorgeous card...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Georgous card. Very atmospheric,love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO happy I found you blog. Sometimes on my blogaboutrounds I find a true gem among the blogs and yours is one of them. I love your style! This card is just so pretty and reminds me of the few times in life when I have seen a huge, bigger then usual, fullmoon!
    I link to your blog from mine and hope it is ok!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How nice to be able to capture a moment with this lovely card. I like all the images you used and that big moon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very lovely! Such a nice full, orange moon! And your sentiment goes so well with your background and scenery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a delightful card Suzz. That verse is just lovely- perfect setting

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fab scene! Love it, Suzz!

    Hugs,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  8. That moon was great inspiration to you....love your card Suzz...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Esta escena es maravillosa, tus fondos siempre son maravillosos y con esta luna, es para estar soƱando delante de tu card, felicidades.
    Bss.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely like a breath of crisp fresh air!!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!