- Punch out sixteen 1 1/4" circles from white cardstock. Stamp them using the for different stamps and brown ink.
- Cut a 4 1/2" circle out of white cardstock.
- Stamp tree image using brown ink.
- Stamp sentiment using red ink around the edges curving the acrylic stamp to follow the line of the circle.
- Stamp Asian girl in red and brown ink. Cut out brown girl and red dress. Attach red dress to girl.
- Sponge edges of the larger circle with blue dye ink.
- Stamp lanterns using red ink and cut out.
- Layout little circles around larger circle. Tape larger circle and lay onto the little circles. I also backed the whole flower with a larger cut out circle.
- Attach another circle with a fold at the top to make back of the card.
- Accent with gems!
- Hero Arts Clear Design - Four Dolls
- Hero Arts Sparkle Clear - Arigato
- Hero Arts Clear Design - Birthday Messages
- Hero Arts Slanted Tree
- Paper Shapers Circle Punch
- Fiskars Circle Cutter, Circle Templates
- Ranger Distress Ink - Broken China
- Versafine - Vintage Sepia, Crimson Red
- StazOn - Blazing Red
Thanks for stopping by...