Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Cup Cards to Go - November Kit

I was asked to guest design with Cup Cards to Go for their November Kit Sugar Plum. I had fun playing with the various goodies that were in the kit.  The first card was inspired by the sweet ornaments. I thought it would be fun to cut out a circle for the ornament shape and hang two ornaments inside the main ornament!

The next project was created as a friendship bracelet kit!

I decorated one of the take out boxes with the papers and fun stickers.  I then filled  a tube with seed beads and added some fun colored thread.  I think this will be going to one of my daughter's friends.

There were some lovely vintage papers and I created this card using the vintage Santa image.
I finished off with a mini easel card featuring the cute little snow girl.

For all the details of the release go here!

Thanks for stopping by!

Suzz

10 comments:

  1. They are all so beautiful! I love the Santa face! Gorgeous as always! Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab array of holiday projects! Love the added glitter on the top one! Great way to alter the take out box, makes for a wonderful gift for one of the girls friends! Congrats on your Guest Design Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzz - what a fabulous set of projects. I really like the baubles within bauble card - such fun! And the sweet easal card is lovely. Congratulations on your Guest Design spot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such creativity Suzz. Love all your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many cute thing here to look at.. They all look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful creations. Everything is so cheery. Wish I was on your Christmas list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous creations Suzz. you're definitely on a roll

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all fabulous, love the friendship bracelet kit and the mini easel card is darling as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, I can't blink my eyes here, just too many pretty things to look at, especially that gift bag, so very cute, wonderful work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely selection of makes from the kit Sue and I especially like the friendship bracelet gift bag. I'll have to remember that one for my daughter when she's arranging parties for her daughter. Great idea!

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!