Friday, July 6, 2012

Celebrate

Happy Friday!  This summer is just flying by... I can't believe we are after the 4th of July already.  Another hot day for us here today. We are breaking records with the heat here.

I was meandering around on my craft desk this morning trying to put together a card for the Mojo Monday Sketch #248.  It was slow going for me..

Here is what I came up with:

I have this beautiful Calla Lily from ODBD that I have been wanting to use on a card and I paired it with the Celebrate from this set.  The background is stamped from the Crochet background stamp.  

I hope your Friday is wonderful!

Suzz

11 comments:

  1. love the seam binding flower you created and the beautiful calla lillies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzanne, I love seeing your work! Every card and tag is a masterpiece! Thanks for all the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Suzz! Love the neutrals and beautiful layers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb. Love the soft colours you used. What a lovely Calla Lily stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, so pretty! So many things going on all at once! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely ... I love that pretty frame and I adore lilies ... It's still raining in the UK

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! Love the pretty Calla Lily and the soft tones. Great layers and textures.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your card, the color in particular is just devine and perfect.

    Thanks for visiting my blog I will be back to see you again soon.

    Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Wonderful vintage card with the lovely Calla Lily!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card and I love that crochet background. Lovely vintage colours and techniques. Stunning Calla Lily image so beautifully coloured..... wish I could colour so well!

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!