Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Happy Anniversary

Good Morning!  I had this lovely new stamp from Verses Rubber Stamps called May your Love which I wanted to ink up and create an Anniversary card.  The Mojo Monday Sketch #295 used a diamond shape which was something new for me.  I decided to try out my new stamp using the sketch.  I like the effect it is a little Art Deco with the diamonds which I accented with a touch of black gems.

This was so clean and simple because I used some beautiful My Minds Eye paper and the sketch which made putting the card together quickly.  Now I have an anniversary card for when I need one! 

Have a lovely day!

Suzz

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely CAS card!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Suzz! Love the elegance and wonderful design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Striking Anniversary card - fab use of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous card! I love black and white cards. They seem so elegant! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!