Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Shimmery Embossing Paste

I was creating lots but not meeting what I needed for a design commitment... You are going to get the backlash of all that creating...


I started by spraying a piece of white cardstock with blue glimmer mist.  I let it dry. (Okay I didn't wait I pulled out my heat gun and tried drying it that way)


I then laid the stencil on the background and covered it in embossing paste. I picked it up and placed it next to the first area and repeated the process. I repeated until the entire sheet was covered.

While the paste was wet I threw on a coat of ultrafine crystal glitter (Stampendous).



And this is how it looked.







 I let it dry and cut it up into three pieces.  And three clean and simple birthday card.


Card #2

 Card #3
And done.  Great to stock up my birthday card supplies!

Have a great Wednesday!

Suzz

7 comments:

  1. Just stunning Sue - love the stencil background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. completely awesome Suzz The colour is really incredible and the sparkle looks stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Sue, these are stunning and that's coming from someone who is not a fan of sparkle!

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such yummy colours and textures! Looking fab x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!