Monday, October 27, 2014

Confirmation Cards

We just celebrated my youngest confirmation which was a lovely mass. My poor DD had to wait for me to finish her card a day late. 

I ended up with two versions and shared them with her.
 I wanted to take the pink off after I finished but I knew she would like a pop of color so I used the neon inks and the flower is much closer in color to the ink than the way he picture reflects.


The stamps and die are from Our Daily Bread Designs. They have a wonderful collection of christian based stamps and the perfect collection to use while creating my card.

I hope your week has started off well!

Suzz

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! What a lovely cards to create for your Daughters special day.

    PS. I like the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work, Suzanne! I especially love the 2nd one with the splotches & use of the negative die--fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just beautiful cards, and so right for a female confirmation, thanks for sharing these!! Ps love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are absolutely beautiful! !
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are wonderful!! Congrats to you and your DD!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!