Thursday, December 4, 2014

Flowery Day Four

I love this paper and I think I used it on a few of the tags so expect to see it again!  :)  Day 4 today and the star of the tag is the paper.  I just added some shading and a hint of glitter.


 
There are some stamps that you just adore and re-use over and over again and I think a lot of the stamps on my 25 days fit that category for me.   The three little birds I have had forever and love because they can be stamped in as a little detail.  The Memory Box Heaven and Nature I just love.
 
Have a wonderful Thursday!  (Still working on my other projects but have hit a design block. Hate when that happens!)
 
Suzz 

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag, Sue - love that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! Love your stamped details, Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soft and beautiful. I love art for Christmas that breaks the red - green barriers.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!