Tuesday, May 5, 2015

To the Moon

Happy Tuesday!  I have my take on Tim's May Tag. His tags always inspire me and a great way to kick off the month.
I dug into my ephemera drawer and found a series of ephemera from an October Afternoon set related to the moon and rockets.  I decided to use that as the base for my theme. 

I pulled out my photobooth images from DarkRoom Door.  The background is made up of a piece of burlap attached to the tag.  Layered in the ephemera and then stenciled on a patch of stars.

I finished off with a smattering of rub-ons and the stamped sentiment cut up and arranged along the side.

Thanks for stopping by!

Suzz

6 comments:

  1. Great collection of ephemera on your tag, Suzz!
    Love the "self made" (stamped) quote!

    Hugs,
    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lov your tag!!! Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's fabulous. I like the way you have used Tim's idea, but made it your own. Really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loveeee your version Sue, beautiful. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!