Thursday, December 3, 2015

Stars of Joy

Hi!  I am sharing a series of ATC's over on the Basically Bare Blog today.


 I used the same color combo as my earlier ATC's using the colors from the Words and Paintery Challenge.  I painted the background black with gesso.  I then added the layer of silver letters using the Tim Holtz Stencil and the Wendy Vecchi Silver Embossing Paste.

The bunnies are one of my favorite Christmas stamps and they come from an older Penny Black stamp set called Robin's Kingdom. 

That shimmer mix on the bottom is a cool product from Stampendous called Silver Luxe Mix.  It blends together several of their wonderful glitters and micas.


This ATC started from white cardstock from the Mixed Media Card Set.  I stenciled the stars (Memory Box) using the Wendy Vecchi Silver Embossing Paste.  I splattered a mix of Heidi Swapp Color Shine (teal, Navy Blue) over the surface.  I then took the sticker from the US Stamps and cut it and placed it on the ATC.  I found two different sentiments one from Memory Box and the other Penny black to add to the ATC. 

My final ATC I shared earlier this week but wanted to add it on the post as it was a series of ATC's created together.

I used the mixed media card set and  scalloped tag set to add additional pages.  All the items area available to purchase on-line at the Basically Bare retail shop.

I am playing along with the Words & Paintery November Challenge and the Mixed Media World Anything Goes Challenge.  


Thanks for stopping by!

Suzz

4 comments:

  1. These are all just gorgeous, those bunny images are fabulous and that deer - wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool, you made a serie! I love each and one of them, gorgeous work and so very well fitting on the moodboard! Thank you for playing Words&Paintery this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool this is Suz! Love it! Thank you for joining Words & Paintery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool with this serie. Thank you for joining Words&Paintery this month

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!