Monday, April 18, 2016

Notes

Hi!  The start of a new week and we are full swing in our beautiful spring weather.  I even got a little sun burnt on Saturday watching my daughter playing in a tournament.  Darkroom Door has a new release of stamps and I was thrilled to be able to play with them.

I haven't had a chance to create a matchbook note pad in awhile and the fun Eclectic Pencils stamp reminded me of taking notes.


I am always looking for as scrap of paper by the computer to jot down notes and thought this would be  a great addition to the desk. 
 I decided to use scraps of white paper cut down for the inside and I stamped on them with a softer ink the pencils and some script.  I can still write my notes over the stamped background.

 I Stamped the pencils twice in a lovely saffron and cut them out and pop dotted them to add dimension and for a fun textured effect.

Products: Darkroom Door - Eclectic Stamps - Pencils, Darkroom Door - Floral Post, Darkroom Door - Texture Stamp Script, Ranger Archival Ink - Saffron, Coffee, Ranger Distress Ink - Vintage Photo, Antique Linen

Have a lovely day!

Suzz

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, love your choice of colors and shading. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute project. I love the theme you chose.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!